We supply premium powders and granulates. In order to assure this quality, we monitor all development and production processes in our own analysis laboratories. We determine all the quality-relevant criteria, for both precursors and products in close cooperation with our customers – transparency is a major goal here.
We employ a wide range of standard methods in the analysis. We are also pleased to carry out analysis with customer-participation in our laboratories. Discuss which analytics you need for your products with us.
In addition, we can have analysis carried out externally by accredited partner analysis laboratories (e.g. element analysis or microbiological testing).
The following standard analysis procedures are available in our laboratories:
- Water determination by gravimetric and chemical methods (moisture balance, drying oven, Karl-Fischer titration)
- Particle sizing in a sieve stack, air-jet sieve or by laser diffraction
- Determination of the ignition loss
- Determination of bulk density
- Visual inspection (appearance, colour)
- Microscopy (particle structure, surface texture)
- Determination of pH-value
- Determination of viscosity
- Colour measurements
- Gravimetric and volumetric methods
- Photometric determinations